Nice two-room flat just renovated in a “ vecchia Milano” liberty style building, in Isola area. The flat is composed of a beautiful living room with sofa bed, a kitchen little but completely equipped with dish-washer and oven, wide bathroom with a spacious shower, double bedroom.
This apartment, ideal for short periods, opens into the bright and comfortable living room, which contains a sofa bed that can be either a single or double bed, TV, comfortable table for four people; along a short corridor you get to the bedroom where you can find the double bed and a large wardrobe. The kitchen,fully equipped with dishwasher, is small but separate and with a window. The spacious bathroom with shower.
The apartment is located in the traditional and characteristic Isola area, typical and historic area of Milan, the latest and most interesting urban redevelopment of the new business district in Milan.
You will find plenty of traditional and new restaurants with Italian and international cuisine, cafes, pizzerias, ice cream, cocktail bar, night clubs, theaters, vintage shops but also supermarkets and the typical local market. And for lovers of good music a few steps away is the Blue Note Club, an icon of international jazz.
The main points of cultural and tourist interest of Milan can be reached easily or quickly by subway or if you prefer a leisurely stroll through the pedestrian streets:
- The new business district and the modern square Gae Aulenti, coffee shops, ice cream shops, bookstores, fashion shops and a large supermarket in the basement
- Corso Como, with its wide choice of clubs, bars and trendy shops.
- Piazza XXV Aprile, historically characterized by its monumental Porta Garibaldi and the new Eataly food store, the famous bakery Princi.
- Corso Garibaldi and the Brera district, an icon of the city, within walking distance in ten minutes
- The city center, the Duomo and the famous Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, Scala theater, kitchen Castello Sforzesco
Subway stop: Garibaldi (green line) for Malpensa Express, Italo, Frecciarossa, TGV, rail link (for quick access to the new Fiera Milano - Rho and EXPO, Zara (yellow line), Isola (purple line)
Tram and Bus: 7, 31 , 33, 60
Sleeps: 4 | Rooms: 2
- Ironing facilities
- Washing Machine
- Air conditioning
- Internet Wi-Fi
- Linen and towel
- Vacuum cleaner
- Indipendent heating system
Two-room apartment in Isola area - Via Garigliano 12, Milano
Milano, MI 20159
Apartment Code: 247